Short S&P 500 (Futures Fun Fridays)
Friday, May 6, 2022, 2:56:17 p.m. UTC
Futures Fun Fridays
Featured Commodity: S&P 500 Index
Technical aspects: it has broken below 4200. This is a support line
Is there Trade?: Yes, But not yet.
· Trade Idea: Short the S&P, or buy a put option.
· Overall Riskiness: Medium
· Risk: Market reverses and rallies back up to 4300
· Reward: Could drop way down to 3727
· Duration: A long term play. Would run for at least 6 months
· Mechanics: use the Vanguard 500 Index Fund , VOO (NYSE)
o Entry: Sell 100 @ 378.25
o Exit profit: 336
o Exit Loss: 420
Quotes for VOO
S&P 500 Index
Links to Tracking spread sheet: https://insightag.shortcm.li/Futuresfriday
Sign up Market Flash Text Messages
Market Flash Text Messages is super quick market info in 150 characters or less.
Only comes out once a week.
Focus is on things that move the market not prices.
note:* Market Flash web version is this page. It's designed to keep you thinking.