top of page
Monday, April 11, 2022 at 3:10:39 p.m. UTC
Top 3 – Things to Watch this week:
1. All things China. Covid Lockdowns = supply chains. Something big is happening in China and the west is not privy to the info.
2. 10 Year Treasury note is increasing = higher interest rates. Watch video link below.
3. All things growing. Weather will take center stage for the next 6 months. Need to watch the crop progress reports.
This week’s Action Item:
1. Talk to your banker about locking in interest rates.
2. New feed crop barley is at par with old crop. It is now $8.50/bu Fob central Alberta.
How ten year yield works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7t91U9Qqg
bottom of page